Sunday, July 26, 2009

Jon Gosselin and his 8.... mins are just about UP

During my Sunday morning ritual of cruising PerezHilton.com I came across this posting about John Gosselin. I am just besides myself. If what the tabloids are saying about him getting endorsement deals with Ed Hardy and Vitamin Water are true, then we my friends are in the wrong business. Usually if I am going to buy a product endorsed by a celebrity, it needs to at least be a celebrity that I admire, or at the very least, like - even just a little bit. That's just gross.
And FYI Vitamin water, if its true, I just stopped drinking your tasty waters which will kill me because I LOVE the Smart Water.

I don't know about you but Team Kate is looking pretty good right about now.

(Picture Courtsey of WireImage.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment