Sunday, July 19, 2009

New LIVING RAW FOOD Cookbook!

Photo Courtesy of Fitnessista

I just ordered my new cookbook Living Raw Food Cookbook by Sarma Melngailis. Fitnessista turned me onto her just released cook book and I can NOT wait to try it. While I have not gone vegetarian or vegan (um, hello, I love the prime rib!), I do stay away from Dairy and try to eat as whole and clean as I can and I thought adding a bit of raw into my diet would be a new and interesting way to add in those elusive veggies. What better way then to get new raw food recipes! Sarma Melngailis is founder of one lucky duck and co-founder of Pure Food and Wine in NYC, which you better believe will be on my list of places to eat when I finally make my first trip to NYC. Fitnessista's excitement for the book as well as the Vanilla Chia Pudding (For breakfast!! Hello sunshine, you had me at pudding) sealed the deal and it HAD to be ordered!

1 comment:

  1. Let us know how you like this book. I'm curious about the raw food diet and would love to hear what you think about these recipes!

    ReplyDelete