Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lance Armstrong - Tour De France

Wow, Lance Armstrong takes 3rd place in his comeback race of the Tour De France. Even though I have to admit I am a little bummed, I wanted him to take first and show those doping agencies a thing or two (I mean really, an average of once a week since he came back to the sport?), I am very humbled by his graciousness of taking third place. You can read the article in the NYTIMES.com here.

Whether you are a fan or not of Lance Armstrong's, you can't deny that he is a true athlete.

(Picture courtesy of GettyImages.com)

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, Lance is a true athlete. Unfortunately, simple enjoyment in sports seems to be spoiled a lot by these kind of stories. Perhaps we are moving back to true competition based on hard work. I'm hopeful.

    ReplyDelete