Sunday, July 19, 2009

Personal Trainer Tony Cress


I know what you are thinking and NO this is not a ploy for me to have Hot Beefcake on my blog (although, it does help!! lol). Tony, a personal trainer, and I met because we have the same agent. He of course being a model and me, not so much! lol After getting to know him for a couple of years, I was fortunate enough to have Tony take on the task of training me. I ended up getting sick and was unable to continue training with him, and since being ok'd to exercise again have not had the funds to hire him again. However, I must say his rates are so reasonable and he has all kinds of plans, whether group style boot camp, one on one, Internet training and meal planning there really is no excuse (except for the fact that I seem to have a traveling addiction I can't put down! lol) What I really liked about Tony and his style of training is that not only was he compassionate, encouraging and easy to talk to, he really knows his stuff, and of course shows no mercy, like any good personal trainer should do! ;) He would text me encouraging me to eat my vegetables, how is THAT for service!! And if you don't believe me that he is a genuine down to earth guy, he truly gets embarrassed every time I mention the hotness that he is!

Go visit Tony: http://tonycress.com/

I am sure he is going to be super duper embarrassed I posted this picture he is the one on the left, but I did the makeup and feathers for a local magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment